Sunday 4 July 2010

Hackers Blog

Well mr p is away and have hacked onto his blog! Privelege of feeding his 3 rather straggly tomato plants in the hope that one day they will fruit!! What fun :) so thought while he is away would post a random thought or two, and maybe a poem if feeling very brave (though may have to work up courage first) !!


So what to post!! was thinking of dissing him, sharing some awful secret or just making up a scandalous story just for the response and because I am in a mischievous mood, but can't think of anything to write on that. So to the blog:


How easy it is to run people down, to see them as a problem, to look down on them under the guise of helping them. To be jealous and fearful of all that they have and so try beating them up with words to make ourselves bigger and them smaller. Truth is when we actually get to know people, rather than just half know people, we start seeing them less as a problem and more with eyes of love, care, and wanting the best for them. And not unsurprisingly they also start to learn about true love, and are able to give that back. So although it was tempting to be a bit naughty on this blog page, have resisted, because I actually rather like the guy and his fab family as friends. They have cared for me through difficult times, looked after my kids when I was about to explode (or implode) to give me time and space to think, and work through things. shown love when I was feeling rather unlovable, spoken out truth into my life when was listening to lies, and also been a lot of fun.


Hoping they have also found out that I can be rather funny/mad/insane and generally good to be around too :-)


So hoping they have a great holiday, Praying Gods blessing over them, and if I am honest will be missing my second family just a bit :)

1 comment: